The Conservation Trust
THE TRUST NEWS
Conservation Trust Approved Projects announced! Click here to read more!
COVID-19 Trust Updates
March 26, 2020: The deadline for full applications for the GROW and Watersheds intake has been extended from April 10th to April 17th, 2020. Please see email for more details.
The January 2020 Watersheds and GROW Call for Letters of Interest opens on January 10, 2020. See below.
- January 10th, 2020: Call for Letters of Interest opens
- February 14th, 2020: LOI intake closes
- First week of March, 2020: LOI acceptance notification and Full Proposal Intake process opens
- April 17th, 2020: Full Proposal Intake closes
- End of June, 2020: Project Approval Notification
October 30th, 2019
- The Conservation Trust Fall 2019 organizational funding maximum has been increased from $250,000 to $300,000
- In addition the Habitat and Wildlife Conservation Trust Category maximum has been increased from $200,000 to $250,000
The Fall 2019 Conservation Trust Call for Letters of Interest opens on October 10th, 2019. See below.
- October 10th, 2019: Call for Letters of Interest opens
- November 15th, 2019: LOI intake closes
- First week in December 2019: LOI acceptance notification and Full Proposal Intake process opens
- January 24th, 2020: Full Proposal Intake Closes
- April, 2020: Project Approval Notification
The Conservation Trust came into existence in 2018 as part of Manitoba’s Climate and Green Plan to fund activities that create, conserve, or enhance natural infrastructure for the benefit of Manitobans. The Conservation Trust is held by the Winnipeg Foundation and revenue from the Trust will be granted to eligible organizations by Manitoba Habitat Heritage Corporation (MHHC)…
Homegrown Conservation Since 1986.
Photo by: Peter Lindsay