Before you begin
For information on the Trust's funding priorities, eligibility criteria, and the application and review process.
Successful projects will:
- Address an evident conservation need that is a priority of the Trusts
- Have significant, measurable, and/or multiple EG&S outcomes (conservation benefits)
- Involve active partnerships and have effective engagement with other organizations
- Request funding for one-third or less of the total project cost (does not include funds for Annual Incentive Payments)
- Show how requested funds support priority trust activities
Homegrown Conservation Since 1986.
Photo by: Peter Lindsay