Before you begin
The Conservation Trust will be holding two info sessions in September that will cover how to apply, and proposal writing tips to increase the chances of a successful application. Click here to learn more.
For information on the Conservation Trust funding priorities, eligibility criteria, and the application and review process.
Successful projects will:
- Address an evident conservation need that is a priority for the Conservation Trust
- Have significant, measurable, and/or multiple EG&S outcomes (conservation benefits)
- Involve active partnerships and have effective engagement with other organizations
- Request CT funding for one-third or less of the total project cost
- Show how requested funds support priority trust activities
Contact Us the conservation trust team!
204-784-4354 (Toll free 1-833-323-4636) or CTinfo@mhhc.mb.ca
Homegrown Conservation Since 1986.
Photo by: Peter Lindsay