Before you begin
Letters of Interest due January 15th, 2019
Please check back for next intake date
For information on the Conservation Trust funding priorities, eligibility criteria, and the application and review process.
Successful projects will:
- Address an evident conservation need that is a priority for the Conservation Trust
- Have significant, measurable, and/or multiple EG&S outcomes (conservation benefits)
- Involve active partnerships and have effective engagement with other organizations
- Request CT funding for one-third or less of the total project cost
- Show how requested funds support priority trust activities
Contact Us the conservation trust team!
204-784-4354 (Toll free 1-833-323-4636) or CTinfo@mhhc.mb.ca
Homegrown Conservation Since 1986.
Photo by: Peter Lindsay