How to Apply
1. Read the Conservation Trust Guidelines
2. Register your Organization
Before you begin a LOI you must first register your organization or update your organizational profile with specific information about your organization.
- Click on Apply Here to enter the basic information about your organization. This part must be done in one sitting.
- Once your organization is registered the Conservation Trust team will email you a user ID and password.
3. Complete the Online Eligibility Quiz
If your project is not eligible you will not be able to proceed to the LOI stage. Please contact the Conservation Trust team if:
- Your project has not passed the eligibility quiz and you are unsure why, or
- Factors affecting the eligibility of your project have changed and you would like to retake the quiz.
4. Complete the Letter of Interest (LOI)
Using your user ID and password, log in and access the online LOI application. Applicants may make changes to the LOI before the deadline (January 15, 2019) if it has already been submitted by contacting the CT Team. You may want to use the Application Budget when developing your project budget. Only successful LOI applicants will be invited to submit a full application for CT funding.
5. The Conservation Trust team will contact you
Upon submitting your application, you will receive CT confirmation that we have received it. Your LOI will be reviewed by the Conservation Trust team for eligibility and ranked against other applications in the same Conservation Trust project category.
If you have questions about your project’s eligibility, your proposal, what reviewers are looking for, or any other details of application and grant management, please contact the Conservation Trust team at 204.784.4354 (Toll free 1.833.323.4636) or CTinfo@mhhc.mb.ca